Mukilteo Touch a Truck

Saturday, May 14, 2016

This morning, after letting me sleep in and making me breakfast (MAN I HAVE A NICE HUSBAND), we went up to Old Mukilteo for this big Touch-a-Truck event. There were firetrucks, ambulances, police cars, garbage trucks, vacuum trucks, and a bunch of different stands with different activities meant JUST FOR RORY. We usually talk things up like this before we go so he will get excited, but this was a last minute plan for us so when he got there he was just in awe. Couldn't process anything. And then something switched and he was all over the place. "I wan drive gih guck! Wook Mom! Pleece car! Mom! I ride it?" We had a great time.





^^Dads who push strollers are hot.


Oh hey! Yeah, we were there too. 



^^Rory got a little whistle and couldn't figure it out but was SO DETERMINED and after about 50 tries he got it. Then he sang songs with it all the way home as if it were a harmonica. 



I'm determined to start bringing my real camera to more fun events like this. It's been over a year since I've had that habit! 





No comments:

Post a Comment